Tea Tree Oil Balance Facial Mask
For acne, combination or oily skin.
Balancing drying mask. Eliminate blackheads and pimples. Calms irritation leaving it soft, hydrated and decongested.
Drying and balancing. Decongests and regulates oiliness.
Did you know that you can use more than one mask at the same time in different areas. Place the masks depending on what you need. For example, in the parts that have more acne, you can use Tea Tree and in the part with the most irritation, Rosa Mosqueta. Combine them however you want!
How to use
5 simple steps:
1. Clean your skin on your face and neck with soap so you prepare it to receive all the nutrients.
2. Apply the mask with gentle massages and avoid the eye area.
3. Let it act for ten minutes.
4. Rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.
5. Moisturize your skin with a moisturizer.
You can repeat up to 3 times a week.
Contains: Floral Essence of Crab Apple, Selfheal and Spinifex. Tea Tree, Frankincense and Sandalwood Essential Oil